Monday 21 December 2009

X-FACTOR'S GONE DOWN HILL....



X-Factor
seems to be losing its touch!

Because although the ratings have been good this year, nothing else has!

The new format was wrong, the result was wrong (Olly= true winner), and the winner's single was DEFINITELY wrong; I thought Miley Cyrus's version of 'The Climb' was bad enough... 'til I heard Joe's take. I nearly threw up.

And the rest of the nation seems to have taken a similar view according to the charts- with RATM beating sickly Joe to no.1!

Yes, everything about this year's X-Factor has been wrong... I mean Joe compared to Alexandre? There reallu is NO comparison.

And just take this picture above of last year's Alexandre in the same dress as this years Rachel Adedajei... as I said... no comparison.

You better step it up Simon!

No comments:

Post a Comment