Monday 14 December 2009

MY AIM FOR NEXT SUMMER...

Pictures have just been released of newest Victoria Secret model, Rosie Huntington-Whitely frolicking on a Carribbean beach. And she looks AMAZING!

The Devon-born (yes, really) beauty was 'working' in St. Barts on a V.S. catalogue swimwear suit, and showing everyone just why they picked her.

If this isn't inspiration to trim down for next summer, I don't know what is.

I mean, imagine waking up with that body... I don't think I would ever pry myself away from the mirror!

The only drawback is the enchanting Xmas turkey... and the yorkshires, the pigs-in-blankets, the roasties, the chocs etc. etc.

Can I really force 'No thanks' out of my mouth when the bowl of crispy roast potatoes is passed my way.

Hmm tbh she doesn't even look THAT good anyway... (^^) Now past me the bowl! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment