Thursday 12 August 2010

WHAT'S TATT ALL ABOUT BEYONCE?!

Beyonce usually makes me uber jealous everytime she does a photoshoot- I mean, the woman can usually do no wrong in my eyes...

But... her latest fashion shoot seems kind of, um... wrong.

Basically, to promote the line of her Dereon clothing, she's decided to do a short blonde wig (okay not too bad) and hundreds of stick-on tatts... (WHAT?!)

Yes the bootylicious beauty has decided to cover all her lovely curves with black tattoos of all sorts of things such as chains, spiders, wings and skulls.

One word- WHY?!

I mean, this is the hottest woman in the world we are talking about right here, the orignal diva. Why does she need to resort to such gimmicky and attention-seeking behaviour to promote her clothes?

Surely she must realise her fans like her the way she is- glamourous and fabulous- she doesn't have to prove that she's edgy to win fans.

I mean, I know artists like to keep with the times and adapt to what the fashion is, but Beyonce that unique type of artist who doesn't need to do that- her voice and personality do all the work for her- she doesn't have to act like Gaga to stay popular!

At the end of the day, I know it's only one shoot, but it just feels uncomfortable and like she's not being herself.

I mean, it certainly wasn't broke, so she shouldn't have fixed it.

Check out the rest of the pics below...





1 comment:

  1. Gah! I recognized Beyonce in the first photo but not the rest. I agree, they are kind of amateur and tacky. :S

    ReplyDelete