Tuesday 13 April 2010

OH-MY-GEE, HEIDI MONTAG'S GONE CRAZY!


No, it's not a barbie doll, it's actually a real person... just. Yes, it's Mrs 'Plastic Fantastic' herself, Heidi Montag... a.k.a. Mrs Pratt.

And she certainly lives up to her title.

The 23-year-old stripped off and showed the world the result of all that surgery to promote her new bikini line.

The only thing she really promoted was bad use of surgery. I mean, she ACTUALLY looks like a doll- all shiny and plasticy, I'm not surprised she didn't melt in the LA sun!

It actually is kind of ridiculous, I mean, look at the size of her boobs! They just look silly.

And that's not the worst part, she actually wants them EVEN bigger, saying:

'I legally can't right now.

'The limit is 800cc and I have 700cc.'

There should be a limit to how much surgery someone can have in full, because this girl's got issues.

I mean, she was such a pretty girl beforehand, and now she's just ruined herself.

Heidi admitted that it's not just her looks that have changed, she now find it hard to jog or even be comforted by friends, saying:

I'm very weird about hugging people now - [my body] is very fragile.'

You know you've gone too far when you can't even hug-it-out with your mates...

Get help Heidi... NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment