Saturday 3 April 2010

GABRIELLA GETS NAKED






Well, semi-naked anyway!

Yes, Gabriella Cilmi has gone the route of taking her cothes off to boost her record sales.

The popstrel is only eighteen, but decided it was time she got them 'out for the lads' in a photoshoot with FHM.

I noticed that the video for her new single 'On a Mission' was far raucnhier than her first offering 'Sweet About Me' as she features clad in revealing Gaga-esque outfits, and thought then she was probably gonna 'sex things up' to boost her profile, and it seems I was right.

Speaking of the shoot she said:

"Italian women are taught to celebrate their figures, so as long as I am comfortable with the photographer and confident the shoot is going to look classy, I’m not afraid of showing off my body."

No comments:

Post a Comment