Thursday 21 April 2011

KATE'S LOST TOO MUCH WEIGHT

I'm not being funny, I know every bride wants to look their best on their wedding day, but in my opinion, Kate Middleton has lost waaaay to much weight.

In fact she didn't even need to lose any weight in the first place as she's always been slim in every picture I've ever seen of her.

I'm sure her idea was that she thought by losing weight she'd look amazing on her big day, when if fact she's just turned herself into a skinny rake.

To be honest, I thought the future princess, with her first-class education and well-to-do family would be more sensible that to bow down to the pressures of the 'size zero' stereotype and put her health at risk- it's what z-list celebs do, not future queens!

With a million girls looking up to her, I reckon Kate's advisors need to sit her down, show her this picture and tell her honestly that she needs to scoff a plate of afternoon cream teas... pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment