Thursday 20 May 2010

CHERYL AND WILL.I.AM= CHESSIEST GRINS EVER!


Cheryl Cole has reportedly denied that her relationship with BEP star Will.I.Am has become romantic, however, seeing this picture of them above, it's plain to see that the two share a special bond at least...

I mean, just look at the smiles on their faces- it actually looks like they're going to burst with happiness!

Even if it's not romantic, I think it's good for the gorgeous starlet that she's got another man to take her mind off that idiot Ashley!

I means he's only 26, she's got her whole life ahead of her!

The picture was taken at the Cannes Festival, where the starlet got paid a reported £250,000 for a one-night performance! Not bad work if you can get it huh Chezza!

Cheryl awarded Will with a cheeky dance and kiss after her flew straight from the World Music Awards in Monacco to play a DJ set for her.

Ahh what a sweetie- just don't become a 'Heartbreaker' will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment