Friday 12 February 2010

KATIE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND BE A RESPONSIBLE PARENT


Okay, so I'm little fed up of keep writing about Suri Cruise wearing rediculous clothing and footwear for her age, but I just HAD to write about this!

The latest development with the youngster is that she has started wearing makeup... at THREE years old!

What the actual?

Yes, the tot was seen walking around makeup store 'Sephora' with Mum Katie Holmes, piling blusher, mascara and beauty products into her basket, all whist wearing daring red lippie already!

What does Katie Holmes think she's doing? Why is she letting her daughter do this?

I criticised Katie Price a couple of days ago for making-up her daughter, Princess Tiaamii, 2, in lipstick, eyeshaddow and fake eyelashes, however that was a once off (I hope), whereas it looks like little Suri will be sticking with this new made-up look.

To be honest, when I saw the photos, I didn't even recognise her as a three-year-old, she looks like she's about ten!

Surely that's not good for her. She's not even getting the chance to be a little girl, she's basically a full-grown teen even before she's got a proper vocabulary.

All I know that when was young, I didn't start wearing even a little bit of make-up until I was about fourteen, and even then, if I wore it to school I got sent to the Heads office and told to go and wash my face in the toilet.

I guess rules are different for the rich and famous!

Whatever way, I think someone needs to have a good talking to Katie Holmes and tell her to start being a responsible parent once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment